Sunday 20 February 2011

First Non-Friend Etsy Sale

Just had to share my excitement....I've just had my first non-friend sale on Etsy, woo hoo! This necklace has been bought as a present so I'm going to wrap it up so it's extra special and am off to get supplies shortly!
I've also made some lovely new beads for my entry in the Oldham Art Gallery's craft exhibition in April, they're the funky flower design but in hot pink, turquoise, purple, black and white! These beads began yesterday as a way of using up some old clay and the results were quite unexpected! They'll be threaded onto some beautiful satin ribbon and I'm going to make the design quite intricate!
Well, I must be off now as I need to make my very lovely friend, Vicky from Sewabee a leopard print button, this will be my first attempt and am hoping everything goes to plan!
Check out http://www.sewabee.co.uk for some lovely hand sewn corsages, bags and much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment